Re-purposing-Plastic Easter Eggs
Making Your Own Toilet Bombs
Now, that is Easter is done, do you have plastic Easter eggs all over the house?
No worries. I’m going to show you how to re-purpose those plastic Easter eggs to make the perfect re-purposing mold for creating toilet bombs and more!
OK, for starters can we all just admit that scrubbing the toilet is no FUN not to mention that smell of the harsh cleaner in your face while the scrubbing.
Truly, there has to be a better way, and you won’t believe how easy it is to reuse or repurpose with these quick steps!
- In a mixing bowl, add the baking soda and citric acid, mix well.
- Add your essential oils next mixing as you add drops of oil.
- Pour the liquid soap into a spray bottle and mist the powder mixture with it. Do this at little at time until you can hold it together when you squeeze it.
- Press the mixture into your “repurposed” plastic eggs. (or any other mold if you prefer to use one)
- Allow the mixture to dry overnight.
Pop the toilet cleaning bomb out of your egg (mold) and store in an airtight container, mason jar, or ziplock back.
Now, just drop one in as needed and let them do all the work!
Just in case you need some idea of essential oils to use for cleaning here are some of my favorites!
And mixing any of these together is even better!
One of my favorite mixes is lavender, lemon and orange! Remember, a little goes a LONG way 🙂
So give it a try!
So there you go, my repurposing something “old” into something “new” you’ve made your home cleaner and the earth greener!
Way to go-